Dekaron Assault

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GM application

KillaK

GM application Empty GM application

Post  KillaK Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am

•how old are you : 16
    •have you ever been a staff member on any dekaron server or mmorpg : i was GM on some WoW server and 1 dekaron server (xp dekaron now offline)
    •how much experience do you have for the spot you are applying for :i was 2 month gm and then the server goes offline
    •how long have you been playing dekaron :2-3 years
    •what are the servers you have played on before..give the name of some of your chars: nemesis (xXKillaAkXx) ,Elitedk (xXBregonXx),XP dekaron (idk name anymore) that are only there server where i played long time
    •how long have you honestly been on this server : Not that long but i want to join the fun as gm tongue
    Sushi

GM application Empty Looking forward<3

Post  Sushi Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm 14 years old and of course im mature.

I have never been a GM before, but i am looking forward for the experiences that will lye forward the future.

I have been playing dekaron for about 2-3years including 2Moons.

I have been playing on Elite Dekaron, Eternia Dekaron and Fussion Dekaron. I have 1 main char in Elite Dekaron-xCupCakex. I have so many chars on Eternia Dekaron, but my main is ShAwT3y and sub main is ChaosNurse. In Fussion Dekaron i have a main name Ryun and a sub main which i forgot the name of it, because i quit it for about 6 months ago lol.

I have never been playing this server, but i have downloaded and install it into my computer, but when i heard that it was down i kinda felt sad cuz i wasted about 1 and a half hours downloading the client lol.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 pm