Dekaron Assault

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Seirik Dev application

Seirik

Seirik Dev application Empty Seirik Dev application

Post  Seirik Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 am

Name:Jordan
    Previous Experience:I have been a dev/gm/H.gm on several small servers and had almost 2 years experience with my own personal server.
    Dev Experience:I have been working with server files since they were released to public. I have my own personal server that I do a lot of experimenting with. I have had a lot of experience with SQL and with developing servers through new content and graphical updates. Also, I am certified in Adobe Dreamweaver.
    How long I've been playing Dekaron:I've been playing Dekaron/2moons/Pservers for almost 5 years.
    Other servers:Almost every Pserver, Rusaki, Fussion, Elite, Eternia, Ive been known by Ifron, Seir, Niccu, Reizer, and variations of those names and a few others.
    How long I've been on this server: Honestly, just now joined, but, I'm very interested in joining the staff and becoming a part of the community and famiy and making this server a better experience for everyone.
    Sushi

Seirik Dev application Empty Re: Seirik Dev application

Post  Sushi Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 pm

If i was an admin i will hire you lol it's just my own opinion so no hard feelings lol<3 And hopefully i could get hired too<3
    Seirik

Post  Seirik Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks man. Are you experienced? IF you are, you have a chance. I'm not the most experienced, after almost 3 years of working with private servers, I still have a lot to learn, but, i've also learned quite a bit. However, because I am new to this community, I don't think I will be accepted. But, I would like to be able to be a part of this server in a way that I can make it a better experience for everyone who plays it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:16 pm